Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014!

The year was filled with memorable moments, but also with many downs for most of my favorite players.  It was a rough season full of illnesses, injuries, and mental struggles.  As a fan, it was heartbreaking to witness them.  I can't speak for other people, but one of  my biggest fears is early retirements.  Every time I hear news about a player's inability to continue the sport, due to physical disabilities such as back or shoulder injury, it makes me sad. And it makes me appreciate the players more.  I try to support them as much as I can while the opportunity is at hand.

The men may be disappointing for me in 2014, but the women and juniors were bright spots.  Had several opportunities to watch the American youngsters rise to the occasion and am excited to follow their progress next year!

Bring on 2015, but until then looking back at some fun pictures #Adios2014





No comments:

Post a Comment