ATP - Top 15 Americans
- Sam Querrey reclaims the No. 2 spot by reaching the semifinals of ATP Memphis.
- Despite dropping a spot, Stevie Johnson continues his strong 2015 campaign with back to back quarterfinal showings at Memphis and Delray Beach Open.
- Donald Young continues his rise with a semifinal at Memphis and second career ATP final at Delray Beach Open (l. Karlovic).
- Also in Memphis, Austin Krajicek reached first career ATP quarterfinal losing to top seed, Kei Nishikori, in 3 sets.
- Ryan Harrison jumps 56 spots since the last monthly ranking. The 22 year old qualified and made the semifinals of ATP Acapulco, a 500 level tournament. Along the way, he defeated Young, Grigor Dimitrov (1st Top 10 win in 23 tries), and Ivo Karlovic before falling to World No. 9 David Ferrer who went on to capture the title. Harrison attributes his resurgence to the rehiring of coach Grant Doyle and the mentorship of Andy Roddick.
- Tim Smyczek reenters the Top 100 by lifting the title at the $100K Challenger of Dallas taking down fellow American Rajeev Ram.
- Bjorn Fratangelo makes his debut on the list, coming in at No. 12, after winning maiden challenger title in Launceston, Australia. The 2011 Roland Garros Boys champion defeated talented 18 year old Hyeon Chung of Korea in 3 sets.
- Jared Donaldson won his first ATP main draw over fellow wildcard, Stefan Kozlov, in Memphis. ICYMI his Q&A for us, here is the link
- The Bryan brothers won their first doubles title of the year, 104th overall, in Delray Beach.